Dr. Tucker is a pain management specialist at North Texas Orthopedics & Spine Center. He is dedicated to improving his patients’ pain and function. Dr. Tucker grew up in Michigan. He completed his undergraduate studies at Michigan Technological University and Wayne State University in Michigan. He completed his doctor of osteopathic medicine in 1988 from Michigan State University. From there he went on to complete an internship from Detroit Osteopathic Hospital and residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation from Wayne State University in 1992.
Dr. Tucker is board-certified in physical medicine, pain management, and electrodiagnostic medicine. He has served as Assistant Medical Director at Northeast Commuity Hospital Rehabilitation Unit in Bedford and is a designated doctor with the Texas Department of Insurance Workers Compensation Division for resolution of disputed impairment ratings.
Dr. Tucker's main interests include musculoskeletal medicine including neck and low back pain, electrodiagnostic evaluation of neuromuscular injuries and diseases, acute and chronic pain management, and occupational and sports medicine.
Dr. Tucker is assisted by Megan Bridges, MSN, FNP-BC
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Michigan Technological University, Houghton, MI
- Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine, Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing, MI
- Detroit Osteopathic Hospital, Detroit, MI
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Subspecialty Certification in Pain Medicine