Dr. Moffett was born and raised in Tulsa, Oklahoma and upon his graduation from high school he entered the University of Tulsa where he obtained a Bachelor of Science degree. He graduated with honors from the University of Tulsa and was accepted by the University of Oklahoma School of Medicine to begin his medical training. His Doctor of Medicine degree was granted with outstanding distinction, an honor given to only the top 10 students each year. He then completed an internship in general surgery at Baylor Medical Center in Dallas and his orthopedic surgery residency at the Boston Medical Center in Massachusetts. Dr. Moffett is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with special interests in joint replacement, sports medicine, and trauma.
He is the father of two beautiful children; a boy and a girl and enjoys spending time with them; watching them grow up and enjoys numerous activities.
He is found on the sidelines during football season covering varsity football games for Grapevine High School and also provides educational opportunities for athletic trainers, students, coaches, and members of the community. In addition, he performs pre-participation athletic physicals, with the help of other North Texas Orthopedics & Spine Center doctors and physical therapists, for Grapevine High School, its feeder schools, and other area schools. Dr. Moffet is assisted by Scott Wysowski, PA-C.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Cum Laude, University of Tulsa, Tulsa, OK
- Doctorate of Medicine with Outstanding Distinction, University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Oklahoma City, OK
- General Surgery, Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- Orthopedic Surgery, Boston University Medical Center, Boston, MA
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery