Dr. Ted Peters attended the University of Texas and graduated from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School at Dallas. He trained in orthopedic surgery at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio and completed a fellowship in Hand Surgery at Harvard Medical School in Boston, Massachusetts. He is certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery. He was a clinical instructor in orthopedics at the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine from 1985 – 1993.
- University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, TX
- University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX
- Doctorate of Medicine, University of Texas Southwestern Medical School - Dallas, TX
- Surgery, University of Texas Health Science Center Bexar County Hospital District, San Antonio, TX
- Orthopedic Surgery, University of Texas Health Science Center Bexar County Hospital District, San Antonio, TX
- Hand and Upper Extremity, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery