In our continuing effort to provide our patients with exceptional orthopedic care, we are proud to announce that we have a new Patient Portal!
With our new online Patient Portal, you can manage many of your orthopedic needs anytime from anywhere, including the ability to:
- Receive educational materials
- Receive health reminders
- Request and track appointments
- Request prescription refills
- Send and receive messages from our staff
- Update demographic information
- View and pay billing statements
- View and request referrals
- View your personal health records
Our new Patient Portal will be available beginning Thursday, September 13. There is a scheduled two-week period to get all of our current patients enrolled in our new system, as patients will not have access to the old one after Wednesday, September 12.
We will be sending invitations via email inviting you to enroll in our new Patient Portal. Once you receive your invitation, please follow the instructions to enroll. Invitations will be sent over several weeks to ensure we get everyone enrolled in a timely manner.
If you have any questions and would like to speak with us regarding our new Patient Portal, please contact us at (817) 481-2121.
Thank you for choosing North Texas Orthopedics & Spine Center for your care.