Orthopedic Telemedicine Appointments Now Available
At North Texas Orthopedics & Spine Center, the safety and well-being of our patients is our top priority. To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are now offering Telemedicine as an alternative approach to seeing our patients. Telemedicine is the practice of using video conference and telecommunications technology, such as your smartphone or tablet, for a visit with your doctor from the comfort of your home or office.
We are proud to offer telemedicine appointments for both new and established patients.
To schedule, please call (817) 481-2121.
To be scheduled for a telemedicine appointment, you must:
- be physically located in Texas at the time of your appointment
- have a working smartphone or tablet with a working video camera and microphone
Once you have scheduled a telemedicine appointment, you will:
- complete the Phreesia Previsit form
- download the OrthoLive application on the device you will be using for the appointment (a link will be sent to you via email)
- complete the consent forms for OrthoLive (you cannot enter the appointment without completing this step)
For all technical issues, please contact Jessica G. by calling (817) 481-2121 x1006