For 30 years, we’ve had the privilege of providing orthopedic care to the patients and community of Grapevine, Keller/Alliance, and the surrounding areas. We are incredibly grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us and work hard every day to ensure we provide the exceptional orthopedic care you deserve.
Safety Measure We Are Taking:
- If you have a fever of 100 or higher or if you are suffering from any flu like symptoms, we are asking you to call our office to reschedule your appointment.
- If you have had contact with anyone who has been in one of the areas where the virus has been prevalent, or who has been diagnosed with the Coronavirus, please wait two weeks before making your appointment.
- If you believe you are suffering from seasonal influenza or the coronavirus, please contact your primary care physician.
- We will allow one parent to accompany a minor, one caretaker or family member for a patient having difficulty with mobility, and one per language interpreter to assist with communication.
- Patients are required to wear face coverings.
- We are disinfecting between patients.
- We are limiting the number of people allowed in our offices.
- Telemedicine appointments are available for new and existing patients.
- All of our staff members are wearing face masks.
We know that COVID-19 doesn’t stop the need for orthopedic care, and we are here to help those who are suffering and need help.
This is a team effort, and in this difficult time, we appreciate your patience and understanding of the changes we make. We are all in this together.